Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Life is Music

Share on :
Music is my life. i can stop to speak, stop to wait, stop to do anything . But, I can't stop hear the music.
Many genre music in this world and i like it all.
Music can make me okay, when i feel so NG . Make me forget the troubles that I passed.
this are my favorite song >.<

The Song make me so Good
1. Emilia - Big Big world
2. Miley cyrus - Butterfly Fly Away
3. UI - Rain Drop
4. Beast - Rainy days
5. Vocaloid - Beautiful World


When I fall in love
1. Taylor swift - Crazier
2. Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) - One in a Million
3. frente - Bizarre Love Triangel
4. Taylor Swift - Love story
5. simple Plan - Jet Lag
6. Selena Gomez and The Scene - Like Love song
7. Miley Cyrus - When I Look at You
8. Wonder Girls - Be My Baby


When I miss someone so much
1. Miley cyrus - I miss you
2. Avril Lavigne - Slipped Away
3. D'masiv - Rindu setangah Mati

When my Heart was breaking
1. T-ara ft Davichi -We were in Love
2. Davichi - A Sad Love Song
3. Big Bang - Tell Me Good Bye
4. Taylor Swift - White Horse
5. T-ara - Cry-cry
6. T-ara - Good Person
7. Mandy Moore - Only Hope

And this is the Song that I love
1. All by Big Bang
2. All by T-ara
3. All by Rin and Len kagamine
4. All by 2NE1
5. Troublemaker - Time
6. G.Na - Black and White
7. Utada hikaru - First Love
8. Ost. Naruto


and How about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment